Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shamrock projects for you to do without St. Patty's stampsets

So here are a few shamrock projects w/out using shamrock stamps.
My card is made with Kiwi Kiss & Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the "clover leaves" with the Sale A Bration Polka Dots heart. I used versamark and white embossing powder. Then popped out those images with the new Full Heart punch. I stamped the 5 petal flower image from the samp stamp set and punched out the middle with the 1/2" circle and adhered it to a build a brad. The lucky definition came from Define Your Life stamp set. I finished it up with the Kiwi Kiss ribbon.

The second project here was a share from another demo. I am planning to make a bunch of these for my son's kindergarten class.

This little bag was made with the Bigz Top Note Die. The stamp set is Love You Much. The coordinating punch I used for the little hearts is called Heart to Heart punch. I also punched out the scallop with our fabulous Scallop punch and used my Crop-o-dile to punch out the scallops. I tied it all together with our organza ribbon in Whisper White.
Have a great day! The weather is warm here, I hope it is nice in your neck of the woods as well.
Charlotte

No comments: