Monday, February 2, 2009

Sale A Bration online swap card

This is my 1st completed Sale A Bration swap card. I am a member of an online group and I wanted to participate in this swap in particular because I am planning a big event and need ideas besides my own. I really love Riding Hood Red cardstock and Elegant Eggplant, so I put them together and I think this is really a WOW kind of card. I used Versamark on the Polka Dot background stamp on the Riding Hood Red card stock. I think ran my Scallop #2 die thru the Big Shot with Brushed Silver paper. I used two Sale A Bration stamp sets, Polka Dot Punches and Congrats. I stamped the heart image from the Polka Dot Punches stamp set with Versamark, then embossed with silver powder. I punched out the hearts with the new Full Heart punch. I popped those up with dimensionals. Then I stamped the Congratulations and other sentiment from the Congrats stamp set. I also used the Ticket Corner punch on the polka dotted piece and the Photo Corner punch to make the "V" shaped end of the banner.

It took me a while to come up with the whole idea, but once I did, finishing out the 30+ card fronts for the swap wasn't too bad.


~Enjoy, Charlotte

No comments: