Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cheep Talk with a Good Friend

I have to give a shout out to my girl Val! She had a workshop for me and we made 7 sets of these adorable projects with the Cheep Talk & Good Friend stamp sets!
The first project is a hanging box. This project originated at Leadership this year. I don't have a downline to qualify to go, but my upline brought the projects back to share with all her girls up here in Colorado Springs. Thanks Kimberly!
The designer paper used in all these projects is Good Morning Sunshine. The birds are from the Onboard So Tweet chipboard kit. There are enough in the package to make 8 of these purses and more! Scroll down to see what other chipboard pieces we used from this kit.

This tweet little card was another project we did. I really love how it turned out. After putting the above box together, we really needed something quick and cute!
The owl below comes from the Onboard So Tweet chipboard. There are also eight of him in the pack. We took our Versamark pads and stamped the scallop stamp from the Polka Dots Sale A Bration set and stamped him all over the owl, then we took our chalk pastels and a q-tip and colored him. The effect is just striking!
On the last card I wanted to do something with the Sale A Bration ribbon and the wonderful Good Morning Sunshine DSP. I really love how this card turned out especially.
I hope you enjoy these projects as much as we did making them on Sunday! Have a great afternoon.
Charlotte :)










No comments: