Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day! a little late but worth it...

My week has been a bit crazy... my hubby had been TDY all week and my DS Tommy was sick with Pink Eye and missed school on Monday & Tuesday. So I got off to a really late start making some goodies for his Kindergarten teacher's gifts at the Valentine party on Thursday. I used a cute little mailbox, found at the Target Dollar Spot for $1. I used some new Stampin' Up Raspberry Tart designer series paper because it is so pretty and Tommy's teacher loves green!



For cardstock on the front of the mailbox I used Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss w/ Whisper White. The tic tac toe image came from the "A Happy Heart" stamp set. The heart on the side of the mail box came from the "Love You Much" stamp set. The pair of birds on one of the cards below also belongs to this set. The #1 on the flag is from "Sporting" stamp set. Tommy thinks his teacher is #1, so I had to incorporate that in my design ;)
All the cards featured are 3x3's. Two are cut in Kiwi Kiss and the other is Cameo Coral. I used Versa Mark and Stampin' Pastels on the flower on the Cameo Coral card along with Raspberry Tart DSP. I think they turned out beautifully. Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day! My sweetheart bought me a purple ipod. I plan to use it alot to keep me moving in my Stamp room.
~Charlotte










No comments: