Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stamp Club ~ September Projects






















At my Stamp Club we made 4 beautiful projects for the month of September. I think I love the Season of Friendship card the best! I love the fall colors and the little birdie hangin' out.

The Upsy Daisy set is one of my favorites to use for silhouette cards. I comboed Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point and Black Stazon for the daisies.

I am excited for Halloween coming up soon. The Halloween Frights set in the Holiday mini is so cute with the owl, cat, bat, pumpkin and moon... I really love Fall!

Last but not least is the bookmark made with the Tangerine Tango ribbon, filligree brad and butterfly stamped with the Flight of the Butterfly stampset that I got FREE at Convention! It is stamped with Baja Breeze and Pacific Point. Love it!

I have some projects in the works... so I hope to post again soon! Thanks for stopping by.

Rubbah hugs,
Charlotte

No comments: