Saturday, October 25, 2008

Christmas cards

This first card I created using the I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit. These kits are full of self-adhesive die cuts, patterned paper and cardstock. You could actually make about 20 cards out of this kit for just about $1 per card!



This card is a variation of another card I did in an earlier post using Not Quite Navy & Baja Breeze. The paper comes from the I Wish kit, stamp is from Lovely As a Tree set stamped on the beautiful & very versatile Top Note from Sizzix that Stampin' Up is exclusive to offering. Then I tied the whole thing up with the Riding Hood Red ribbon... love it!

I love poinsettas at Christmas time, so I really love the Season of Joy stamp set. I used the Stampin' Markers to color in the word stamp, then stamped onto some Whisper White CS and mounted on Real Read CS. I used the 5 Petal punch for the poinsetta leaves. I think it turned out nice.


No comments: