Monday, October 6, 2008

Baroque Motifs & Sock Monkey candy


Okay, so I know these two sets don't go together at all, but I made them one right after the other, so that's how I am posting them ;)
The Baroque Motifs stamp set is so swirly, curly pretty. I love this set! I actually love so many of the sets that it is hard sometimes to decide which ones to use ;(
Anyways, the color palette is Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White cardstock. I have a real thing for Old Olive... I used it alot, almost as much as Chocolate Chip.


This little Sock Monkey set is so stinkin' cute! I saw one of these goodie bags at Convention as one of the 3-D swaps. It took me a while to find the little banana candies online and then another 2 weeks to get them delivered. I am making up some of these guys for the craft fair I am working at in two weeks.
Color palette: YoYo Yellow, Ruby Red and Close to Cocoa. I stamped the little guy on Confetti White CS with black Stazon, then inked up my Canvas background stamp with Close to Cocoa and stamped that on top of the monkey. I used a blender pen with the Close to Cocoa stamp pad to color in the monkey's body and Ruby Red with the blender pen to do the 'red' parts. I also stamped the bananas on the YoYo CS with black Stazon. What a cute little monkey guy! I want to make a few different cards with him when I get a chance.
Rubbah hugs,
Charlotte ;)

2 comments:

ChaosIsAFriendOfMine said...

Great blog Charlotte! Your projects are awesome.

Mama Schroeg said...

You are awesome, Charlotte!