Sunday, October 5, 2008

A late Saturday night

After participating in the Cards for the Cure Saturday afternoon, I started on some cards I had volunteered to put into a raffle basket at my church to help raise money for the youth group to go to Mexico.


I used the 'God is Love' set from Stampin'Up! on all three of these cards. On the first card I used Close to Cocoa CS, So Saffron and Pink Pirouette. I stamped the cross on Creamy Caramel with black Stazon and popped it. I inked up the Bella Toile background stamp with Chocolate Chip and stamped onto the Close to Cocoa. The Designer Series Paper I used was from the Parisian Summer pack. This card is so beautiful!

My second card used Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip CS and the Haiku DSP. I stamped the image with black Stazon onto Whisper White CS and used the blender pen to color in the sun with Tangerine Tango.

My third card uses Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, and Close to Cocoa CS. I colored the stamp with More Mustard, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa and Not Quite Navy Markers. I put the fish on the lower half of the card by coloring them with the Not Quite Navy Marker and excluding the eyes, mouth and side fin.

I hope you enjoy them! I am making a few more and will add them onto this post in a couple of days. Now I am off to making another card for my sorority sisters! Have a great afternoon. Rubbah hugs, Charlotte

No comments: