Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin June Kit just "kissed"


 I was so excited to open My Paper Pumpkin kit this month! I really love this kit called Hello to You!
The hexagons are so hot right now!  Above is the design that the kit gives you all the supplies to make. Below is the card that I changed up just a little bit using my Island Indigo marker and the "kissing" technique.  The kissing technique is really simple.  Stamp your solid image stamp onto a patterned stamp and then stamp it on your paper.  The solid stamp will pick up the pattern to make a whole new cool "kissed" image!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my quick post today! Try out the "kissing" technique with your stamps! It is fun and easy! Have a great day!
 
Charlotte Hollingsworth
 
To order Stampin'Up! products directly from me: www.cmhollingsworth.stampinup.net
To subscribe to the My Paper Pumpkin kit monthly: www.mypaperpumpkin.com and choose me for your demonstrator if you need one!
 
Thanks!
 




No comments: