Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day Pop-Up Posies card

Tonight I am working on Mother's Day cards for my loved ones.  I have a few to send out, but want to make them all as different as the individuals I am sending them to.  Here is the first one I have created.


I used 3 of the Calypso Coral flowers from the Pop-Up Posies kit and stamped the En Frances background on them with Early Expresso ink.  I stamped the sentiment with Calypso Coral  as well. I started out with Very Vanilla Cardstock for the background but decided I liked the Early Express card base better. The polka dot paper came from the Tea for Two designer series paper pack from the Spring Mini catalog.  I hope you enjoy this card and it inspires you to make something special for the mother figures in your life.

Thanks for stopping by,
Charlotte Hollingsworth

No comments: