Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Woohoo! Digital Scrapbooking with MDS 2

My Digital Studio 2 page
Wow, it is shameful that I am just now using some of the first My Digital Studio downloads I purchased 2 years ago!  I really loved the Sweet Stitches products from Stampin'Up! and was sad when they didn't carry over to the annual catalog, but I was elated when I found out I could purchase them digitally and use them whenever I wanted to. 
So over Thanksgiving and Christmas I spend alot of time crafting, not with stamps, paper & ink, but with this delicious ruffle yarn that had become such a craze!  I have made, given, sold over 30 of these scarves and have a pretty large stash of yarn yet to use.  I finally realized after I didn't receive many Christmas cards... because I never sent mine out, that it was time to put down the crochet hook and yarn and get back to doing what I really love, stamping!  But, I do have a scarf to match everything in my closet!
So here's what I used to create this sweet scrapbooking page:
Sweet Stitches DSP download 122170
Creatively Yours stamp set download
Flag punch
Frame from Labels & Tags punch
Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch
 
I really hope you a great day and take the time to make something special.
Charlotte

No comments: