Sunday, February 17, 2013

How to Make Clouds technique video

What a beautiful weekend we are having here in the St. Louis area.  It is chilly but the sun is shining! Today I am sharing with you a card I made with the Need for Speed stamp set from Stampin'Up! The sentiment came from Up, up and Away.  I used the 1 - 1/4 Scallop Circle punch for the clouds along with a sponge dauber. 
Whisper White cardstock 3-1/4 x 3-3/4
Cherry Cobbler cardstock 3-1/2 x 4
Island Indigo cardbase 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4

All of the items I used are available at my online store: www.cmhollingsworth.stampinup.net

Also I just posted a video of me making this card on YouTube. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K1ZyCwlBWM&feature=youtube_gdata

Hope you enjoy the video! I love making them for you :)

Charlotte Hollingsworth

No comments: