Friday, October 7, 2011

Countdown to Halloween ~ Day 4 Scrapbook Layout

Good evening! It has been a crazy day around here! I don't have my computer with me, so I am doing the best I can to keep working on my blog for the 10 Day Countdown to Halloween!
So I found some pictures of a Halloween scrapbook layout that I made 3 years ago.  Some of the elements have changed in the Stampin'Up! catalog since then, but many of them are still the same!  Here's how I made Frankie:
Old Olive Top Note; Basic Grey Round Tab punch for the "ears"; not sure of the circle punch size for the hair, guessing 1-3/8" Circle punch in Going Grey (retired color) I used my small paper snips scissors to freehand his bangs; Whisper White 3/4" circle punch (2) , Going Grey 1/2" circle punch (2), Old Olive 3/4" circle punch (1 cut in half and raised with a dimensional), then I free handed a grumpy smiley with my Basic Black marker.

On the other page I used the Big Shot Scallop Circle Die #113468 to make the "hills" in the graveyard. The tag I used for the tombstones is retired.  I used the tree stamp from Season of Friendship #111776.  I also sponged the "hills" with Silver Encore ink that Stampin'Up! used to sell. The bats in this project are retired, but we do have some other Halloween sets that you can get something similar in, they are Spooky Bingo Bits, and Wicked Cool in the Idea Book & Catalog, the annual catalog or in the Holiday Mini Catalog there are a few sets that would work out nice as well.  They are Howl-o-ween Creeps or Out on a Limb.
Hope that has been helpful in figuring out what I used!  Have a great weekend and I will hopefully post Day 5 before midnight tomorrow!

Charlotte

No comments: