Thursday, October 6, 2011

Countdown to Halloween ~ Day 3 Halloween Treat Box

Today I want to share with you a quick and easy Halloween Treat Box that you can make in less than 10 minutes! Here's what I did:  I cut 1 sheet of 12 x 12 DSP from the Pick Your Poison paper pack in half at 6" and then rolled it thru my Big Shot with the Box #2 Die.  I folded the box together and tied a Basic Black Satin ribbon around it. Then I stamped the Happy Halloween stamp from the Gift Givers stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I stamped it with Black Stazon and then used a Blender pen to color in the pumpkins with More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie ink. I colored the stems in with my Chocolate Chip marker and dotted the crows eyes with my White Gel Pen.  Next I used the Decorative Label punch, that coordinates with this stamp to punch it out.  I punched another one in Pumpkin Pie and stuck it on the back of the other piece. Lastly I placed one of the Rhinestone Jewels on my box.

Hope you enjoy my post today!
Charlotte Hollingsworth

1 comment:

CRW said...

This is very "sweet" with the bow.
I could use these for the people at work!