Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Day of School Teacher Gifts

Today I wanted to share with you some of the Teacher Gifts I gave to the rest of Tommy's Teachers.  I made three more notebook tins with coordinating Thank You cards.
The first Notebook Tin is using the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper that it on the retired list! 

By the way, the products retiring from the 2010-11 Stampin'Up! Idea Book & Catalog are now available for final purchase thru June 30th!  I recommend you order what you want early, especially the accessories, they sell out fast!

The second tin with the flowers has a cute card made with the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch!  I really love this punch and will share more on it soon!

The final tin is decorated with the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper.  I really love how bright and cheery the inside of this one turned out!  I used the Friends Never Fade stamp set that coordinates beautifully with the Greenhouse Gala paper, can you tell that I really like this paper? LOL...

I hope to share more with you soon!

Charlotte

No comments: