Sunday, June 12, 2011

Going, going, gone #3 - A Cardinal Christmas

When this stamp set was released a few years ago I was so excited!  I remembered growing up with beautiful, red cardinals in the snowy, winter weather in the Midwest.  So I am sad that A Cardinal Christmas is retiring forever as of June 30th, 2011.  If you have not purchased this set yet and want it, I encourage you to order it before the end of the month.

A Cardinal Christmas # 111760 for $23.95

We are on our way to Disney World today! I will share Disney themed projects with you soon!  Until then, check out the retired list and get it while you can!

Have a great Sunday!

~ Charlotte

2 comments:

Audrey Allene said...

Charlotte,
The cardinal is beautiful Too bad SU doesn't bring some of these wonderful stamps back.
Oh my goodness! A flood in your craft room--what a nightmare! I hope it does give you new ideas on how you want to do your room the 2nd time. I just want to get mine organized the first time!!
I am brand new to SU. I am sooo dumb. I don't know where to begin. You girls are all sooo far ahead of me.

Audrey Allene said...

Do you have any extra cardinal stamps? Or know who may have one?