Sunday, June 6, 2010

Father's Day card

When I created this card for my dad for Father's Day I was thinking of his job as a mechanic, so there is alot of distressing done to rough it up. I can just picture his greasy hands and tools working hard for our family.

Supplies are the following:
Stamps: Totally Tool 113256, Always 113620
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red
Accessories: Star Designer Brads 112572
Tools: Cutter Kit 106958, Stamp-a-ma-jig 101049
I know Father's Day is still a few weeks away, so I will have more manly gift ideas to share soon.
Thanks for stopping by ;)
Charlotte

4 comments:

Julia said...

very very very clever!! I love it! mind if I CASE it?
cheers
Julia

Kim said...

So very cool! A great out of the box idea!

CRW said...

He will love it!

Charlotte said...

Julia, I would be honored if you cased this card ;)