Friday, June 4, 2010

2 new cards

The first card I made this morning is for my mom. I love the Rich Razzleberry color and it is carrying over to the new catalog in July. The stamp set Messages for Mom is returning as well. The flowers were made with the butterfly punch and the embossing folder I used is a new one called Vintage Wallpaper.



The second card is made with a new stamp set in the Summer Mini called: Elements of Style 118611. I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder again on this card, but rubbed my chocolate chip ink pad all over the inside of the embossing folder before I ran it thru the Big Shot. Hope you enjoy my cards today. If you want to purchase anything you see, please go to my website or contact me.
Have a great day!
~Charlotte

2 comments:

jnrdextras said...

Stinkin cute! LOVE THE CARDS! Rhonda

CRW said...

Very pretty. I need the embossing folder!