Monday, September 14, 2009

September demo meeting samples

At last nights demo meeting we did a swap with other Colorado Springs demos. This is a variation of the card I made to swap. Here's what I used:
Stamps: Halloween Frights and Haunting Hill jumbo wheel.
Paper: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron.
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Silver Encore Ink.
Other: Sizzix Scallop #2 die (for the clouds), Modern Label punch, Cutter Kit, Dimensionals, sponges.


Now this little cutie is one of the little Build-a-bear dolls I made. My son's teacher, Mrs. Jordan loves panda bears, so I had to make one just for her. Anyways, I took it up to the meeting tonight to share with the other ladies.
Hope you have a great day! I hope to post more exclusive Build-a-Bear Stampin'Up! samples soon. If you are interested in taking the upcoming class with these little cuties, let me know.
Charlotte

No comments: