Saturday, September 5, 2009

Finally a new post!

I made this card for my son's second teacher he has this school year. I know you are asking, second teacher? Yes, the school district shifted the kids around in his grade. So after two weeks of school they pulled 4-5 kids out of each class to form a new one. So after the kids started to get settled in with the 2nd teacher, about two weeks, they moved a teacher over from another school to teach his class. It sure is alot of change for a 1st grader to adjust to. But he seems to being doing fine so far. I know if they think they are pulling him for a new class next year that there will be one hot mama up there making sure he doesn't get moved again.
So I used several items on this card, let me list them for you.
Stamps: Great Friend (butterflies), Inspired by Nature (grass), Flight of the Butterfly (sentiment)
Ink: Barely Banana, Bliss Blue, Perfect Plum, Orchid Opulence (stamped off), Old Olive
Other: Stampin'Up! Little Leaves sizzlit die, brayer, sponging, masking.
Hope you enjoy!
Charlotte

2 comments:

CRW said...

OOh so pretty! I love it. Are you kissing up to the new teacher?

Charlotte said...

It's hard to kiss up to the one who is not there anymore ;)