Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shamrock Flip Flops

I saw a post last week on someone else's blog where they made fancy flip flops out of the new butterfly sizzix die. So I thought since St. Patty's is coming up I would make some special flip flops for my little girl. I searched all over town for a clover die and ended up purchasing these adorable foam shamrocks at Micheals. I used my crop o dile to punch holes in the clear straps and put the shamrocks on with Stampin' Up Ice Brads and Stampin' Up gold brads. Then I took some green ribbon and hot glued that on the inside of the strap so the brads wouldn't poke through and hurt my little girl's feet.
I did make another pair with butterflies for myself. I haven't taken photos of those yet. I will post when I have done that. Have a great day! Charlotte


1 comment:

Abbey said...

Cute cute! Maybe I'll make some for myself :)