Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh so pretty!



Today I had a few hours to work while my DD age 2 was napping and DS age 5 was in school. I wanted to make something very pretty and oh yes I think it turned out great.


I have been waiting to play with my new Stampin' Up! Big Shot again... why did I wait so long?! Anyways, I used the Top Note Bigz Die to cut the So Saffron CS, then I colored my flowers with Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip (both with daubers) and Old Olive (marker). I used the Chocolate Chip dauber again on the bottom of the flower petals and stamped it on the So Saffron. Then I flipped the block over and inked up the grassy side and stamped right on top, but down a bit. Next I used the CC dauber again and did the edges around the Top Note. My card base was Old Olive, the DSP on half the front is from the Haiku pack...oh so pretty! I used the Wide Oval to punch out the sentiment from the level 1 Best Yet set (Chocolate Chip on Old Olive) popped it up with 2 dimensionals. I put the 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon thru the side where I punched with the Horizontal Slot. Wow, I think that's all...


Now the other card is using a masking technique, brayer, gold embossing powder and more DSP from the Haiku... oh so pretty! paper pack. If you want to see how I made this card, you will have to sign up for my Stamp Club later this month!


Until next time...


Rubbah hugs,
Charlotte




1 comment:

Mama Schroeg said...

This has to be one of my favorite cards that you have ever done, girl! Love it!