Friday, September 5, 2008

Meeting Shelli at Convention and other cool stuff




So I thought it would be fun to put some photos up here of some of the fun stuff I did at Convention. I stood in line for almost 2 hours to meet Shelli Gardner, Cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up! She is so gracious and nice. She signed my convention bag and new catalog!



Have you seen the Decor Elements? OMG, I have pictures of some of Phase II from Convention... they will be available for purchase October 1th! I also had my photo taken with Dale Fillmore, President and COO of Stampin' Up! He was so friendly and I gave him one of my swaps for his wife.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Okay, so you are all smiles, wonder why?? Could it be, yep, you are at Convention - LOL! What a fabulous time, and these pics are awesome, my friend!! Did not know you were a blogger, I will have to pop in and check on ya!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex