Friday, December 13, 2013

Color Me Christmas Gift Card


Welcome back to my blog! Today I am featuring the fourth card in the series of five cards I made for my recent Christmas Stamp A Stack.  When I designed this Stamp A Stack I purposely used minimal supplies, such as one main stamp set, one sentiment stamp set, one package of Designer Series Paper to make this easy for someone to make multiply cards with.

Here's the list of what I used on this card:
Crumb Cake card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Season of Style DSP 1-1/2 x 5-1/2
Cherry Cobbler cardstock 2-1/2 x 2-1/4
Image from Color Me Christmas stamped in Early Expresso in on
Whisper White cardstock 2-1/4 x 2
Colored with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers
Sentiment from Christmas Messages, stamped in Cherry Cobbler

Please come back tomorrow for the final of this five card set!

Thanks,
Charlotte

No comments: