Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin - Welcome Kit - Hey There

 
Today I am so excited to share a card I made with the new Paper Pumpkin - Welcome Kit called Hey There.  For only $19.95 you can go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up for these monthly kits.  The Hey There kit is the welcome kit you get when you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. 
 
I made a video and uploaded to YouTube earlier, here is the link:
 
 
You can watch me open up my kit LIVE and see everything that is in it and exactly how it will arrive to you in the mail each month!
 
Here are a few things you need to know:
The kit doesn't not come with any adhesive. 
The kit does come with all the supplies needed to make the project, plus envelopes if they are cards. 
 
Other items I used on my card include:
125572 Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine  $2.95
104342 Snail adhesive  $6.95
103683 Glue dots  $4.95
 
I hope you enjoy the card and video!  Have a great week!
 
Charlotte Hollingsworth
aka StampTramp

No comments: