Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just Thinking Swap Card

Today I want to share with you a card that I made for a group swap I was in recently.  What I love about swapping cards with other people is getting their ideas in my hands where I can see what they have created in their own taste.

I used some great new products from the Stampin'Up! Spring Mini catalog for this project.


Here's what I did:
Crumb Cake cardstock card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored & folded at 4-1/4
Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper cut at 2-3/4 x 5-1/2
Very Vanilla cardstock punched with Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punched & tucked under DSP
Cut Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies with Cherry Cobbler cardstock, and Parkers Patterns DSP (popped up with Dimensionals)
Just Thinking stamp with Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, cut out circle
Designer Build a Brad with Cherry Cobbler cardstock punched with 1/2" Circle Punch & topped off with a Large Pearl Basic Jewel.

No comments: