Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Card



Dear Friends, it is October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I want to remind you to get your annual exam.  It is all about saving the girls!
 
I had a lot of fun creating this card after I saw someone else use the circles and word window punch to make a bra.
 
Here is what I used to make the bra:
Regal Rose cardstock punched with the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle
Crumb Cake cardstock punched with the 3/4" Circle punch
Regal Rose 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon for the bra straps
Pearl Basic Jewels to connect the "cups"
White Gel pen
 
Other products used:
Pretty in Pink card base, Whisper White run thru the Big Shot with the Polka Dot embossing folder, Friendly Phrases stamp set, Extra-Large Oval punch, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Snail adhesive, Dimensionals, Glue dots
I hope you like my card and leave me a comment! They are always appreciated!
 
Thanks so much,
Charlotte Hollingsworth
 
 


No comments: