Monday, August 13, 2012

Scentsational Hot Cocoa Stamp Club Card Share


Last week was Stamp Club at my house, so I decided to start using some of the fabulous new products from the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog! This is my version of the catalog sample on page 16.  They are very similar, in fact I challenge you to tell me the difference first and I will mail this card to you!  Just leave a comment below and I will announce next week who gets it! 

I used products from the Scentsational Season Bundle which include the Scentsational Season Stamp Set & Holiday Collection Framelits Dies together.  You can purchase the Wood Mount Bundle for $36.95 (129945) OR the Clear Mount Bundle for $32.95 (129946).  Now bundling these two products together will save you 15%!  What a great deal!  If you would like to purchase any of these products you can click on the Order Now button on the right. Here is a list of other products I used:

Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Gumball Green ink pad
Gumball Green stitched ribbon
Chocolate Chip ink pad
Blender pen
Festival of Prints DSP pack
Labels Collection Framelits
Vintage Trinkets (safety pin)
Jewelry Tag punch
Pennant Parade Stamp Set (merry sentiment)
Cherry Cobbler marker

I hope that information helps.  If you have any questions please email me directly at stamptramp@hotmail.com OR leave a comment below!

Have a great afternoon!
Charlotte Hollingsworth

4 comments:

Megan said...

I know the difference. :P But I was at club, so I don't think it's fair to guess! Ha!

MakingItOurs said...

Your chevron paper is different, your tag says "merry" not "sweet", has a crystal in the middle of the snowflake, your bow is smaller, AND yours has the Stampin' Up trademark in the top left corner of the chevron paper. = )

MakingItOurs said...

Your chevron paper is different, your tag says "merry" not "sweet", has a crystal in the middle of the snowflake, your bow is smaller, AND yours has the Stampin' Up trademark in the top left corner of the chevron paper. = )

MakingItOurs said...

Your chevron paper is different, your tag says "merry" not "sweet", has a crystal in the middle of the snowflake, your bow is smaller, AND yours has the Stampin' Up trademark in the top left corner of the chevron paper. = )