Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bright Blossoms Class Share

Hello friends! It has been too long since I have been a blogging on here!  My hubby has finally made it back from Honduras, so I am stamping more often and hope to blog more frequently as well! 
I really love this card that I am sharing with you today!  I used alot of fun, new products that are available in April as a preview of the new Stampin'Up! Catalog Idea's Book coming out June 1st.
This new stamp set is called Bright Blossoms and the Summer Smooches paper pack uses a ton of bright, happy colors such as Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Delightful Daffodil, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquise, Rich Razzleberry and Island Indigo! I really love the new Delightful Daffodil seam binding ribbon!  There is a wonderful collection of these items called Summer Smooches! To check them out, click here http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cmhollingsworth/promotions

This card will be one of several we are making this Saturday for the Bright Blossoms class! Contact me now to get your place reserved in the class!

Have a great day!
Charlotte

No comments: