Monday, January 2, 2012

Gnome Sweet Gnome Valentine

When I first saw the Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set I got very excited because I knew exactly what I wanted to make with it! My kids love the movie Gnomeo and Juliet, so I had to get  my hands on it ASAP!  I also used the Gnomenclature and Candy Conversations stamp sets from the new Stampin'Up! Occasions Mini catalog on this card.  I really love how bright and fun it turned out!    ~Charlotte
Supplies used:
126537 Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set
127059 Gnomenclature stamp set
125560 Candy Conversations stamp
Calypson Coral cardstock, 3/8" ruffled ribbon, marker
Lucky Limeade cardstock, marker
Wisteria Wonder cardstock, marker, Baker's Twine
Bashful Blue cardstock
So Saffron cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
122350 Berry Blossoms Designer Serie paper
Punches:
3/4" Circle
1-1/4" Circle
Small Heart
Cupcake Builder
Decorative Label
117335 Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Bitty Buttons

1 comment:

CRW said...

this is a really sweet card!