Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps in action!

Paige and I had so much fun making cookies and using the new Sweet Pressed Cookie Snowflake Stamp by Stampin'Up! last weekend!  They are so easy to use, even my 5 year old can do it!  You start by simply mixing up sugar cookies and popping them in the fridge for an hour to cool.  Then I used the medium scoop (approximately 2 tablespoons) and dropped the dough into some flour and rolled into a ball.  Next I placed them on the cookie sheet a few inches apart and let Paige do some cookie stamping! 

 I really wanted to make these cookies pop, so I found blue sprinkles at the grocery store and WOW! They look and tasted awesome!

There are 2 other interchangeable stamping pieces, a heart and pumpkin face!  More designs will be available in the Occasions Mini Catalog in January.

Happy Stamping to you!
Charlotte Hollingsworth

No comments: