Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hobby Horse - Build a Stocking Punch card

This is another card made in the Stitched Stockings Class last week.  I found him on Jackie Topa's blog and wanted to share him with my stampin' friends so bad!  Jackie is an amazing talent!  The Stitched Stocking stamp set and Build a Stocking punch are so much fun!  I can't wait to share another card that I designed myself with you tomorrow ;)

Stamp Sets:
Stitched Stockings
Pennant Parade

Paper:
Frost Lodge DSP
Crumb Cake card base
Cherry Cobbler cardstock
Soft Suede cardstock
Whisper White cardstock

Inks:
Early Expresso – I stamped off the horse one time
Basic Black marker
So Saffron marker

Accessories:
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Marina Mist Tafetta ribbon
Vintage Trinkets
Build a Stocking punch
Jewelry Tag punch

If you love this card and can't live without any of the supplies it takes to make this fun card then head over to my Stampin'Up! website www.cmhollingsworth.stampinup.net and place an order with me today!

Have a great day! 
Charlotte Hollingsworth
aka Stamptramp

No comments: