Friday, August 26, 2011

SU Stars Halloween Swap Cards

I joined a Halloween swap with 9 other Stampin'Up! Demonstrators!  I was so excited when they arrived in the mail a few days that I wanted to share them with you!
Stamp sets used: Jack of All Trades & Scaredy Cat
Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper

Stamp sets used: Baroque Motifs, Teeny Tiny Wishes & Greeting Card Kids

Stamp sets used: House of Haunts & Spooky Bingo Bits
Fightful Sight DSP, Spiderweb Embossing folder

Stamp set used: Scaredy Cat
Frightful Sight DSP & Stripes Embossing Folder

Stamp set used: Season of Hugs
Spiderweb Embossing Folder & Owl Builder Punch

Stamp set used: Scaredy Cat
Frightful Sight DSP

Inside of previous card
Stamp set used: Wicked Cool
Accessory: Rhinestones

Stamp set used: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Spiderweb Embossing folder, Owl Builder punch & Shimmer paint

I hope you get inspired by these awesome cards that were made by other demonstrators! I sure did!
Have a great day!
Charlotte

No comments: