Friday, July 22, 2011

Easy Events Baby Duck Card ~ SU Stars Blog Hop

Hello Stampin' Friends! It is time for the SU Stars Blog Hop again!  I really love blog hops because you can sit back, click and enjoy the show, plus get great ideas to use all of your wonderful Stampin'Up! projects with!  The first stop on the blog is Jan's blog www.stampwithjane.com if you haven't seen her post yet, then backup and check it out!

I sure hope you are having a great weekend! I have been running around like a crazy woman trying to keep up with my commitments this week!  Finally I have a simple baby card made with Easy Events from the *NEW* Stampin'Up! Idea Book & Catalog released July 2011!  If you still need one let me know!  Anyways... onto the card!

Here is what I used:
123225  Easy Events stamp set $24.95
124339  Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper $10.95
119682  Marina Mist cardstock $6.95 and 119668 Classic ink pad $5.95
105117  Pumpkin Pie cardstock $6.95 and 105216 Classic ink pad $5.95
105118  So Saffron cardstock $6.95
101650  Very Vanilla cardstock $8.50 (40 sheets)
109014  Wild Wasabi Classic ink pad $5.95
102845  Blender Pen $9.95 (pack of 3)
101406  Black Stazon ink pad $7.95
104430  Stampin'Up! Dimensionals $3.95
104332  Stampin'Up! Snail adhesive $6.95



I also stamped the envelope with 122507 Ain't Love Grand, a Hostess stamp set from the catalog!  Both stamp sets are so cute! I can hardly wait to use them again to make more baby cards!  I hope you have enjoyed my little project I am sharing with you today, and please continue the SU Stars Blog Hop over to Carol's blog at www.cjstamps.blogspot.com !

If you have just happened upon my blog in the middle of the SU Stars Blog Hop, then please take a minute to start at the beginning at www.su-stars.blogspot.com , there are 10 hops total, so sit back and enjoy!

Have a super weekend and please sign up to follow my blog! If you read down to the previous post you will see why I haven't been able to stamp much lately.  I hope to put out some great projects at an all day Stampin' Crop event and will share pictures with you as I can!
Thanks,
Charlotte
~Stamptramp

11 comments:

Carol Parcell said...

Such a sweet card, Charlotte! Looks great with the papers you chose. Thanks!

Veronica said...

A very sweet card. Love the colors that you used. TFS.

Krafting Karen said...

This is just soooooo sweet!!!!!

ratona27 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ratona27 said...

Very cute card! Perfect for a baby shower and/or baby's first birthday. Thanks for sharing!

Monica Weaver
www.addalittledazzle.com

Carolyn Sharkas said...

awww, he's cute. great card.

creations by jackie said...

Your card is cute as a button. Love the duck. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Foor Studio PA said...

Cute, Cute, Cute.

Carey said...

Cute card. I think this would make a grand card.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Cynthia Ferenz said...

So cute~TFS!

Cindy Ferenz

Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers

Janice said...

Very cute card!