Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sail Away with me!

As some of you know I like to brayer my cards and here are three cards from the Sail Away stamp in the new Summer Mini. 

This first card I used the masking technique to get that sun in the sky and then brayered Bashful Blue, Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy for the sky and water.  I really love the new Baker's Twine, it comes in three colors: Early Express/White, Cherry Cobbler/White and White. 

I also used The Open Sea stamp set from the new Summer Mini catalog!  I love the anchor, the compass and everything else from this wonderful new set!  We also have new Designer Series paper that coordinates with this set called Nautical Expedition.

I hope to sit down and play with this set again soon!  I have some pictures from our trip to Hawaii a few years ago that would be great to use it with.

I hope you enjoy my projects!  I am very happy to share them with you ;)

~Charlotte Hollingsworth
aka Stamptramp

No comments: