Monday, November 15, 2010

It's that time of year again... Craft Fair Season!!!




This year I had a booth at the OFallon Township High School Band Boosters Craft Fair.  I was so excited that I got into the show that I have been working like a dog... ha ha, I made dog treat tins with a little help from my 4 year old daughter, Paige. She lined up the bones in the tins for me. She is a great helper!

I used the D is for Dog stamp set on the Doggie Treat Tins.

 
On the reindeer poop bags I used the a retired Big Shot die for the antlers, and circle punches for eyes and noses, and the Top Note Die from the Big Shot for the head.

The Perfect Man bags are always a HOT item to give to your girlfriends who really need to find one!


One of my favorite items I made was the Candy Bar Wrappers. I used the Leaves #2 Die #113459 from the Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing folder #120175, the Falling Leaves stampset #115368, Hemp Twine #100982, the 3/4" Circle punch #119873 and the Designer Series paper is retired, that is how I save money making goodies at the Craft Fairs!

I made a variety of Matchbox Teabag Holders including Christmas, Congrats and Get Well.

 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing some of the goodies I had at the Craft Fair!  I am working on a few new things for another Craft Fair in two weeks! Have a great day!
~Charlotte

1 comment:

CRW said...

You have been one busy girl!