Monday, August 16, 2010

Apple Blossoms Thank You card

A few weeks ago one of my new neighbors brought over a delicious plate of chocolate chip cookies to welcome us to the neighborhood. I was still head deep in boxes and put off making her a thank you card for a few days because I didn't have my stamp room set up. Well, this only made me want to get in there and make that thank you card even more! So being only knee deep in boxes I pulled out one of my new stamp sets from the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog and this is what I came up with!
I started out with a new Level 2 Hostess stamp set called Apple Blossoms and the new Cherry Cobbler cardstock where I stamped the beautiful little branches on the background of the card. I got out my Crumb Cake, formerly known as Kraft cardstock and started stamping this cute little flower on it. I really like this stamp set, it has a lot of versatile little elements, two different sized flowers, circles, leafy branch, stem with leaves and a cute apple that I didn't use here, but will use very soon!
Here's what I used:
119685 Cherry Cobbler cardstock
120953 Crumb Cake cardstock
119669 Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
121030 Crumb Cake Classic Ink
119859 Oval-Extra Large punch
119849 Modern Label - Extra Large punch
118772 Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
If you see something on this list that you can't live without or simply want, then click on my Order Here button on the side or contact me to place an order.

Here is a little peek of the inside of the card, I stamped the stem and flowers but forgot to snap a picture before I wrote in it! I will try not to forget next time ;)
Hope your day is great!
Charlotte

1 comment:

CRW said...

So pretty! What is the smooch spritZ?