Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy May Day!!!

So, only Wednesday I had the pleasure of tagging along on my son's kindergarten classes field trip. We went to Bear Creek Nature Center here in Colorado. It was a really hot day and I got sunburned on the back of my legs. Anyways, the kids had a blast and my gift for the teacher for Teacher Appreciation next week is coming early. We are flying out to Hawaii on Saturday for a week with Fred on his last TDY there. I know... poor us. I am so excited to go and catch up with some old friends who are stationed there at Hickam AFB on Oahu.


The inspiration for my bouquet of kids came from Renée Caffee, a demo in Virginia. I don't have her blog address, but if someone out there has it, I would be happy to link it to her. My son's teacher is so sweet, I think she will love it!


Have a great day!

Charlotte



4 comments:

Renee Caffee said...

Hi Charlotte,
What a great job on the kindergarten bouquet! I bet the teacher loved it!
-Renee Caffee

Sandy said...

Sweeeeeet!!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable, who wouldn't love it!

Regina said...

I am sure she will love it!! it is too cute