Monday, December 22, 2008

Love You Much Bundle Top Note box


Okay, so I have been promising something made with the new Love You Much Bundle, so here it is! Oh my gosh! I love this Top Note box... I think you have that figured out though, because I posted the Penguin box earlier! So if you don't have this exclusive Top Note Bigz Die by Sixxix for Stampin' Up! then I am so sorry... you need to get one! It is the hottest item for all your crafting needs!

So you want the details... hmmm... Love You Much stamp set, Candy Lane Designer Series paper.... that's all I can share with you for now. (Bundle includes 3 heart punch as well)

Can you wait till the new catalog on January 19th, 2009 to order this set... you don't have to! You can purchase the Love You Much Bundle tomorrow for only $41.48 plus tax! Tomorrow is the last day for FREE shipping when you spend $70! I am placing an order over $70 already so I will add yours to mine so you can get your shipping FREE today & tomorrow only (Dec.22nd & 23rd, 2008)!
Oh, by the way, those wrapped up little things are 4 little Hershey chocolate bars that fit perfectly stacked in this adorable little box.


No comments: